Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday 07.03.2010

How lovely--I got to sleep in this morning. I finally got out of bed sometime after 9:30.

Breakfast, lolled around. Shower. I went to the pharmacy to pick up the rest of the prescription that was a partial fill, then started the potato salad.

It turned out pretty good. I got my stuff together and went over to daughter Kim and Bob's in Springport for a birthday party for 3 year old great grandchild Skyler.

We had a nice late afternoon, though with all the children there it's quite busy (hectic). Dan came over after he was done golfing, and after we helped clean up, we left.

I wrote here, Dan has showered and gone to bed, and I'm on my way.

I've taken the motrin/tylenol twice today, which is helping the swelling in my wrist, and takes the pain away until I move or use my hand/wrist. Hope it gets better soon.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us. Happy Freedom Day--Thanks to all who have served, past and present, to keep us that way.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment