Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday 07.12.2010

I was surprised that it was raining when I woke at 0900. All of the other times I was awake/up it was quiet and dry.

It rained pretty good, and let up maybe around 11. And as the sky cleared and sun came through it got considerably warmer.

After breakfast and general housekeeping, I drove down to the GC to see them before they went home, and also to pick up the skis and tube that had been left down there. They had finished lunch and were cleaning up, getting ready to leave. I visited just briefly and went on back to the JC.

I putzed around in the garage, and by now it was getting pretty warm out. I changed into cooler clothes and went out on the paddleboat, and ended up being out there for about an hour. It's really beautiful on the water.

I was getting hungry and fixed supper. I had a few phone calls this afternoon, one of them being Lori from the dealership saying the car was done. Woo Hoo! Now, if I could just find a ride over to West Branch... I told her that it might be until Thursday before I could pick it up, which was ok with her.

The rest of the evening I painted a couple more walls, this time in the middle bedroom. Bit by bit, I'll get it done.

My brother Tom called; he and KS are coming up for a day trip tomorrow. She is going to visit her parents while Tom takes me over to get my car. Aren't they the greatest?? I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment