Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday 06.23.2010

Not quite rested, I got up for work this morning.

The drive down was uneventful, thank you God, with a smeared orange sunrise, and the shuttle took us over to the hospital.

We had a fairly good day, and it was time to leave after a long 12 1/2 hours. A safe drive home with a strong summer storm developing in Jackson. I stopped in Mason for fuel, and got home to find Daniel sleeping in his chair. He woke after I'd been home about 15 minutes or so.

I had been trying to get a migraine again the last few hours, and my wrist has been increasingly bothering me since late afternoon. I took motrin/tylenol to help.

We watched the weather radar on tv for a while. Such a severe thunderstorm along I-94 in Jackson, with winds and lots of rain, and possible tornadoes. Here in Holt we've had some clouds move in and occasional lightening. The radar shows that we're going to get it, though, in a couple of hours. Hold on...

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us. Daniel aired the tires on my bicycle for me tonight, so that's ready to go to the lake, and I'm hoping to be able to leave work a little early. Time will tell.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment