Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday 06.16.2010

I slept pretty good, overall, though it felt like I was awake several times. I got up once and took the tylenol/motrin for my wrist, and Dan said it seemed that I was sleeping well.

He got up and went to work; I went back to sleep. I listened to the radio sometime after 8, finally getting up about 8:30. After breakfast and another dose of the tylenol and motrin, and a sudafed (I just felt yucky this morning), I checked the weather online. I packed and loaded the car and headed north about 10 o'clock.

I had a good drive up, thank you God, and though the weather was predicted to clear in the afternoon, it never did. I arrived to the lake to windy whitecaps on the lake with 60 degrees.

Catherine joined me about 3:30. We had a great afternoon, going into Hale for groceries and such. Shortly after we got back, knock knock--Tom and Kristen were here!

We had a good visit. The rest of the evening was quiet, Catherine reading, me on the computer.

Who knows what tomorrow is...??? Sunny, we hope.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment