Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday 06.24.2010

I went to bed a little earlier hoping to be more rested in the morning, to little avail. I got up this morning and went to work.

I was surprised that on the way to Jackson I didn't see any damage from the severe storms last night. Only a few clumps of leaves on the road in one area.

At the hospital, we had a good group, and the first half of the day was steady busy. The second half of the day blew up. We each pegged away at what needed to be done, and finally got through it. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to leave early. And I'm really tired.

A safe drive home, thank you God, and after changing clothes, I ended up lying on the couch, dozing in and out for about an hour. I felt able to sit up and be awake for a bit, but not enough to drive the 3 hours to the lake. Boo.

I'll have to go in the morning.

The moon has risen in a clear sky; I'm really hoping for clear night skies the next few nights. I love seeing the moon over the water.

The tylenol and motrin has worn off, and my wrist is annoyingly sore again. I may need more.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment