Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday 06.17.2010

Another beautiful day at Long Lake!

I slept pretty good; Catherine said she did, too.

We had kind of a low-key day today, though I did do some chores.

We put the mat or "floor" out on the front deck, I swept both front and back decks, walks, and both the house and garage, swept out the garage, started the van and let it run while I was outside, bug-sprayed the exterior perimeters of both the house and garage. We pulled the grass and weeds from the hen and chicks up by the back door.

By then I was ready to eat again, and Catherine fixed us a lovely meal. While she was cooking, I taped some of the back bedroom and started painting in there. I didn't get much done, but some is more than nothing.

We went for a walk up to Long Lake Village, looking around. It was hot away from the water. When we got back, we enjoyed just sitting out on the deck and each other's company, watching the 2 blue herons flying around our area, landing on the docks, and hunting. They are such neat birds. I think I saw that catfish surface, too.

I hope to get out on the paddleboat tomorrow, as well as paint some more, before leaving for home. I have to work the weekend.

My wrist is still bothersome; I'm glad the tylenol and motrin help.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment