Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday 06.10.2010

A quiet night, I rested fairly well. When I woke for the day, about 8:30, I put my headphones on and listened to my current story while I did a lymph treatment. I managed to do a half hour, and I noticed a positive difference. It was challenging to do, though, because my right wrist is so sore.

I got up and showered and breakfasted, then went over to Leah's for my massa-aahhhh-ge. She does such a good job, finding areas in my neck and back that I didn't know were bothering me. She has also been treating the pockets of lymph fluid along my side and back by the shoulder blade. Between the two of us, I was feeling better most of the day.

I took some tylenol and motrin after I got home, and ended up sleeping again this afternoon. But my chest stuff feels a bit better this evening.

I've been out for a walk, and done a yoga series. I'm going to shower and go to bed, so I can get up for work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy. What an inspirational blog! Its so great that you are making a focus of your day healthy living. I am a stage three breast cancer survivor and a mother and out of treatment have launched a new cooking show Marlene's Meal Makeovers. I would really appreciate any feedback that you may have my blog is www.marlenemacpherson.blogspot.com and my website is www.marlenesmealmakeovers.com. Best of health to you and keep sticking to that positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete