Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday 06.03.2010

An average night sleeping, but the alarm came on way to early. I got up and ready for work.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and the shuttle took us over to the hospital.

We had a good day, though busy, with a great group of co-workers.

I have been feeling little bits better as the day went on, but was fatigued by mid-morning, and I had an extreme coughing spell this afternoon.

A safe drive home, with sunglasses on. I'm loving this next 6 weeks or so when the length of daylight is long enough that we both go to and return from work in the light.

Dan had gotten home a bit before I did. We had a quiet evening, and he's still up (!). I'm ready to go to bed, and hoping I can sleep and feel rested for another workday tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment