Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday 06.013.2010

Wow, time is flying... That was my thought when I wrote the date...


I had a good sleep this morning, waking a little after 9. I still have a little junk in my throat/chest, with an occasional cough, but much better.

I enjoyed breakfast along with a bunch of water and motrin. That right wrist really hurts when the meds wear off. Sure hope it goes away.

I putzed around this morning, then went out for a walk, and up to the clubhouse. I reserved the clubhouse for December 12, Sunday, for our Christmas Singing Party. SAVE THE DATE!!!

Daniel finally called with a time that he was coming home from his golf tournament. I went up to Meijer for a few groceries before he got back. He got home about 6--happy, sunned on (and a little pink faced), and tired. He unpacked and we visited, and it wasn't long after he sat in his chair that he was sleeping. I woke him about 8:30--he showered and went to bed.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment