Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday 06.12.2010

I felt like I rested better last night. I finally feel like I'm getting over this stuff. I didn't get up and cough to clear my airway.

I did take tylenol/motrin because my wrist hurt so bad. And I read stuff on the computer while I waited for it to work, so I could fix my breakfast and shower without the pain from the simple movements.

I enjoyed both the shower and the breakfast, got myself ready to go to Jackson for my haircut appointment.

Lauretta did a great job on my hair today. Nice and short, and she cut off over half of it. I don't think my hair has ever grown this fast. Maybe because of the supplements I take???

Next stop, over to Spring Arbor to great-nephew Drew's high school graduation open house. Very nice, good turn out, and the weather held out, though it was mid 80's, overcast, and humid, with a threat of misty rain. The sun eventually came out about 4 pm.

It was good to see many of our family members and friends. After that party, I was invited over to Jim and Polly's for a "jam" session. Jim, Jim the Younger, Kris, Ariana, and Drew played guitars, and violin, and we all had fun singing along to their music. Frank joined us, too, but mostly rested, as he had worked a 12 hour shift the night before, getting home about 4, then worked at Allskate this afternoon, too. He said he enjoyed being there anyway.

Frank and I left after a while, and we stopped for a bite to eat before going our separate ways home. I enjoyed our one-on-one time.

A safe drive home, thank you God, even for the deer who ran across the highway a few cars ahead of me, into the median, waited for the traffic to pass, and across the rest of the way.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring; I think Dan comes home.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment