Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday 06.28.2010

I did my best to rest while I was in bed. The radio came on and I got up. I had gotten my clothes out, and taken my pajamas off, when the phone rang. "You can stay home today..." Woo Hoo!! My pajamas were still warm. I slipped them back on and went back to bed. Ahh.

I woke about 7, and again just before 9. Time to get up.

I'm surprised that I'm a bit swollen today, my hands especially. I don't recall eating anything with a lot of preservatives or anything yesterday. Hm. I started drinking water to get flushed out. And my wrist is super sore and swollen.

After breakfast I went out for a short walk, just to get some fresh air, and came back in. A little while later, I saw the property management guy out there with another guy, walking around the buildings and taking notes. Keegan and I did that after our last meeting, and since I'm a nosy person, and also the Association President, I went out to join them. They had been around two of the buildings already, looking at general maintenance issues, and I accompanied them for the remaining three buildings. I was able to answer a couple of questions that they had, so I don't feel like so much of an intruder on their processes.

Back inside, I putzed around, cooling off.

Later in the afternoon I went out for another walk, and as I was out, a fellow board member was outside, too. We ended up having a nice conversation; other people have life situations, too, and she has had a difficult 8 months. (I wonder if my "talk to me light" was on?)

I came back in and fixed something to eat. After a while I did a yoga routine. It amazes me how that seems to open the lymph channel. My left hand and arm look better.

Tomorrow I will have to work, then Wednesday is the follow up appointment with Dr. Williams, the oncologist, who will go over the scans and how I'm doing. I can't wait to talk to him about this right wrist.

Dan must be having too much fun; I didn't hear from him today. (sad face)

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment