Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday 06.14.2010

I was so disappointed, I didn't sleep hardly at all last night. Ah, well. Up and at 'em.

A safe drive south, thank you God, in the flat gray morning. The shuttle was waiting to take us over to the hospital.

We had a great day. It looked like it might get funky, but it turned out to be real good. I love my co-workers.

A safe drive home. Dan wasn't home yet from the golf league, but called to say he was on his way. I enjoyed a shower and got turned around for work tomorrow morning. Dan came in and is on the phone playing computer support with one of his friends. Sounds like they are making progress.

I was wanting to go to the lake tomorrow night after work, but I doubt that I'll be rested enough to drive that far, and in the dark. I'm not going to push myself, that's for sure. I'm about ready to to bed now. Hope I can sleep...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment