Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday 05.19.2010

A typical night, with the bonus of not having to get up this morning. It was lovely to lay there and doze, listening to the birds. I finally got up around 9.

I looked at the internet for a while before having breakfast. Geez, I felt like it tired me out. I watched the hummingbirds at the feeder. They finally showed up about a week ago, the same day I was telling someone that I hadn't seen any birds yet.

After a while, I thought I'd better get my potato off the couch. So, I went out for a jog/walk.

It was good. I showered after cooling off. Dan got home after 4; we went to Los Tres Amigos for supper. Yummy, as it usually is.

The rest of the evening was quiet, and Dan has gone off to bed. It's so nice to have the slider open, with no fan noises (of heat or air conditioning, or just a fan). I love listening to the birds and such. It was a beautiful, quiet, blue sky day, and I think the temps were mid 70's.

I'm off to bed soon. Tomorrow is a reflexology appointment with Leah, and a dental cleaning in Jackson.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment