Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday 05.05.2010

It rained pretty good during the night, but the morning was quiet, with the line of clouds moving off. I woke at sunrise and watched a bit; I heard the loons sometime during the night when the wind had picked up, and this morning the other birds are very noisy. I went back to sleep and was surprised that it was 10:00 when I woke again.

Ugh. My sinuses hurt again this morning. And did most of the day. I sure hope it's because of the carpet.

Frank wasn't awake yet, but I had breakfast and enjoyed the morning. He got up about 11 maybe. It had sprinkled for an hour or so, but the clouds had moved off and the sun stayed the rest of the day.

We went into Hale, to Bernards. After I had looked at the other carpet choices again, I decided to go with the one I came home with before. Angelique helped me again, and we reviewed the padding choices. She took the numbers that Rich had given me, plugged them in, worked up an order, and we finished the sale. Woo Hoo!

From there we stopped in to the Marine place that Dan had asked me to. The owners remembered me/us from two years ago, and we talked about our pontoon. Isn't that amazing?

We drove around the lake, enjoying the spring flowers and foliage. Beautiful.

Back at the JC, I harvested rhubarb. Lots of it. Let me know if you want some.

Frank went out on a kayak while I fixed supper. When he came in, we ate, did dishes, and spent a quiet evening.

Dan is planning to come up tomorrow afternoon, and going to put the dock in. Can't wait.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment