Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday 05.18.2010

It seemed that I woke every few minutes the first couple hours I was in bed, with the feeling/sense that I had slept at least an hour or so. I finally slept between 2 and 4:30. Time to get up...

Dan checked the computer again before leaving for work. He had a message somehow that he needed to do something, and he did. I had to leave while he geeked.

A safe, drizzly, drive down, thank you God.

We had a good workday, with my bonus being that we had someone "on call" who really didn't want to lose 12 hours of pay. I called her to ask if she'd be willing to come in to cover for me so that I could attend a meeting in the afternoon. She did, and stayed the remainder of the shift. I was able to leave after the meeting and got home a couple hours early.

Dan was golfing this afternoon, so he wasn't home. I checked the internet gateway, which was now working. Yahoo! But, I was surprised that I was so tired--I couldn't keep my eyes open and ended up with a half hour nap, waking when he called to say he was on the way home.

We visited a bit before he showered and went off to bed.

Tomorrow I've picked up the "on call" hours for 3-7pm. I'm hoping to sleep in the morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment