Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday 05.20.2010

Restless night. Dan got up and went to work, I listened to the birds and dozed, finally getting up about 9.

I started laundry, had breakfast, and went to my appointment with Leah. She is one awesome woman. She did reflexology today, and each site on the feet and hands that I said was sore really did correlate to the part of the body where I was having discomfort. Yeah, it's a bunch of hooey. But I do feel better after one of those treatments.

Back at home, I opened out the lawn chairs on the balcony, and draped the sheets over them to dry. I added another load to the washer, had a sandwich, brushed my teeth, and went to Jackson for my dental cleaning.

That turned out fine, with a pleasant surprise that the dentist was able to trim a little more from the crown he put on last month. And I'm happy to say that tonight when I was eating dinner, there was no discomfort. I don't know about crunchy stuff yet, but I'm hoping that will be better, too. Oh, and no cavities, either.

I stopped on the way home to pick up a few groceries. When I got into the garage, Dan was pulling in, too. He helped carry things up.

I fixed dinner while he brought in the outdoor linens and folded them. I put out a second set of sheets. Supper was good. He went in to shower, and it wasn't long before he was sleeping in his chair. He went on to bed about 7. I know it's early, but it seems to be what works for him...

So, I checked the linens outdoors, and they were dry. Man, do they smell good. I folded them, put the chairs away, watered the plants out there, and wrote here.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment