Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday 05.30.2010

I slept pretty good with the cold medicine on board. Up and ready for work. Ugh.

We had a good day on our side, but the overflow unit had a difficult situation that took the majority of the day. Being the awesome people they are, though, they did a great job.

I did pretty good with the cold meds and keeping up with tasks. It helped to rest on my lunch break. Thanks to my teammates.

A safe drive home with sunglasses on! Dan was lying on the bed sleeping, and I didn't disturb him. I put my things away, changed into my pajamas, and sat down on the couch. Next think I knew it was dark, and I was ready to go to bed. So I did.

I climbed in carefully next do Dan and went to sleep. He said this morning that he didn't know when I had come to bed, and I didn't know when he had gotten up and gotten under the covers. He has gone to work this morning (Monday). I'm writing this morning, as I was sleeping last night....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment