Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday 05.08.2010 Mothers Day

I slept pretty good again last night, but had to get up when the alarm came on. *sigh* When Dan's alarm came on at 0500, it startled me. I forgot he had to work today, too. When we were breakfasting, he opened a drawer and pulled out a card for me. I was surprised--he said he had seen it and liked it. Aww, thanks Dan.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and I got the crockpot and soup fixin's into the hospital. I put the bag into a wheelchair and rolled it up to the floor. That was a bit heavy!

We had a good day, and a great potluck. As what usually happens, we had lots of food, and of course got busy just as everything was ready. But we all got to eat, eventually.

It seemed like a long day of patient care, solving problems, and encouraging the new parents. I was glad to see the night shift coming in.

A safe drive home, thanks again. Dan was home. We chatted a bit before he went back to sleep in his chair. He has gone off to bed.

I have a massage tomorrow, and may get a few groceries. My shoulder is ache-y and the "migraine spot" on the back of my neck has been bothering me. I hope she can fix both.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment