Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday 05.02.2010

I didn't sleep as well as I would have liked, but at least I didn't have to get up at 0430. I did get up around 9.

I stripped the bed and started laundry, enjoyed breakfast, looked at the computer. 3 loads of laundry later, the sky had somewhat cleared, and I decided to go outside for some exercise.

I walked and jogged around the neighborhood, listening to the noisy birds. How beautiful this spring is, with the flowers blooming, trees leafing, and grass so green.

When I got back in I was quite perspire-y, and waited to cool off before showering.

When Dan got home, he changed clothes and we went out to Kohl's, to spend the "Kohl's Kash" that he "earned" last week. We each got a pair of shoes, of course spending more than what Kash we had. And "earned" more Kash. Oh, they get you.

From there we went to Bob Evans and enjoyed supper, then over to Walmart to look at cushions for outdoor furniture.

Back at home, we settled in. Dan went off to bed after a while, and I wrote here.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment