Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday 05.22.2010

Good news! I finally slept last night. Well, intermittently. But the intervals were a couple of hours at least.

Dan got up for work this morning, I dozed a couple more times, finally getting up about 9:30. Beautiful birdsong, even though it was still wet out there.

I breakfasted, showered, put towels in the washer. When those were done I moved them over to the dryer and went to Meijer. They had a "super sale" with 20% off one general merchandise item, and I had my eye in a yoga set for 24.99. So I got it for 20$. And I got what items I didn't have to fix nachos for dinner tonight.

On the way home I put the top down on the car. The sky was clearing and temp was 80 degrees. Beautiful!

When Dan came home, we ate, chatted a bit, and he showered. He's fighting a bug, but I think it might be settling in now. I hope I don't get it.

He was watching television, and I went out for a walk. So lovely.

He went off to bed about 9, and I wrote here.

Tomorrow he works, and I'm going to Springport to help our daughter Kim get ready for her daughter's graduation open house. I'm not sure what she's got in mind, but I'll do what I can.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment