Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday 05.08.2010

I slept pretty good, I think, inbetween wakefulness. It was a short night, though, and I got up to go to work. Dan rolled over away from the light.

A safe drive down, thank you God. It was still drizzly and windy.

We had a good workday today. Busy, but a great group of co-workers. And finally time to clock out and go home.

Another windy drive home, but the roads were dry. I was surprised at the large size of some of the leaves and other debris that has been blown down.

Dan was home, having had a good day himself. Since we are having a potluck tomorrow on the unit, and was asked to make soup, I got the meat, onions, and garlic cooked, and the remaining ingredients collected to take with. I'll put it together in the crockpot there, in the morning, and will be ready by noon.

Dan has gone off to bed, I'm tired and am going, too.

Thank you to anyone who has nurtured ("mothered") another. Single Dads included. It's not easy being a mom. Happy Mother's Day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment