Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Monday 05.17.2010

Short night with not much sleep, the alarm coming on as I had relaxed and dozed off. Ugh. Well, I’m feeling fatigued, but not too bad, considering all I’ve done physically the last several days. I got ready for work.

Dan and I left for our J.O.B.S. I noticed the sky in the east was almost a colored sunrise; by the time I got to Jackson, the sky was showing the beautiful pinks of God’s creation.

The workday was long. I work with wonderful people who create awesome teams, and finally, the shift was done. I clocked out.

A safe drive home, thank you God, in light rain that cleared about halfway home. Dan got back from his golf league about a half hour after I did.

I was just going to check email, but I couldn’t get through the gateway. Computer Dan checked my system, then went upstairs to check the modem and server and whatever else is involved. Not getting anywhere, he made the phone call to Tech Support.

About a half hour later the codes showed that the problem was in their line somewhere, not our modem, and they’ll write a service ticket and get right on it. Ok, thanks.

So, we don’t have internet so far tonight.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

(posted Tuesday evening)

No comments:

Post a Comment