Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday 05.10.2010

I slept pretty good last night, and appreciated that I did not have to get up this morning. Daniel, did, however, and I was able to doze again after he left, finally getting up about 9.

Breakfast, shower, and off to Leah's for a massage.

She looked at my arm; I hadn't noticed how full it was down by the wrist. I did know that my shoulder was ache-y and the clavicle and neck nodes were uncomfortable. She spent the majority of the hour addressing the lymph fluid. Thank you, Leah.

Back home I did a little bit of housework and caught up with a little email. I've been unsubscribing to sites that I don't really read, but I've still got several that I do read. Nursing stuff as well as health and cancer stuff.

Dan came in this evening after golf league, cold and tired. He showered, we visited a bit, and he went to bed. He works tomorrow; I don't.

My arm is somewhat better, but still full in the upper, underarm area. But better than it was.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment