Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday 05.03.2010

Dan says I was snoring this morning when the radio came on. Yep, 0430 is my sleep time. I got up and got ready for work.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and it's almost daylight!! I parked, and the shuttle arrived to take us over to the hospital.

It was a very busy day today. Surgicals, deliveries, and only myself in my job role (we had a call-in). I had the new shoes today, the Avia avi-motions. They sure feel different on the bottom of the feet. I also had my other shoes if I needed them. I was pleasantly surprised at the end of the workday that my feet and knees did not hurt, as they have been these last several months. Hmm. I'm anxious to see how they work two days in a row.

Dan golfed after work, getting home shortly after I did. We visited, I wrote here, and he's still awake! I'll be going to bed soon.

Tomorrow is a workday for me, but I'm hoping to be able to leave a little early so that I can go up to the lake. Frank is going with me, and Dan is coming up Thursday afternoon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment