Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday 04.07.2010

I did sleep somewhat better last night, though Dan woke up suddenly with a leg cramp. He walked it out and returned to bed, snoring again within minutes.

I kind of knew that he got up for work, then next I knew it was 0635. I dozed a bit more, finally getting up just before 0900.

I washed up and had breakfast, picked through email, looked at the weather. With the rain and wind being predicted, as well as the increase in gasoline prices, I've decided to stay home these next few days instead of going north. I really don't like the wind.

I worked on a project, which is almost completed, had a nice phone conversation, and worked on the materials for the Condo Association Board meeting tonight. I spent most of the afternoon doing that. And the smaller font size contributed to an eye strain headache. I think I am slowly gaining an understanding of this bylaws and master deed stuff.

Dan got home, I fixed dinner, cleaned the kitchen, then went to the meeting, which ran until 9:30. Of course, Dan was in bed when I got home.

It's wormy outdoors. So many worms on the road here (and the sidewalks) it's almost slippery to drive. The air is definitely smelly. Ahh, Spring.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment