Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday 04.29.2010

So, after a brief night of flopping around, covered, mostly uncovered, Daniel surprises me this morning and says he's cold. OMG. I'm trying to breathe, and he's cold. I wondered if he was getting sick...? He got up and went to work. I settled down for the last couple hours of my sleep.

The radio came on about 9, waking me. I have to get up for my appointment with Leah. I hope she's feeling better.

She was. She did a wonderful job, finding places in my arms and neck where tension is hiding. She also worked on moving the lymph fluid for me, especially across the ribs on the side and back. I'm blessed to have her in my world. Thank you, Leah.

I got back and had breakfast, then went out to Meijer for a few groceries. The rest of the afternoon I didn't do too much, looking at the internet and reading.

Dan came home after a cardiology appointment. Doctor stopped one of the meds and added another, with a lab draw and return visit in three weeks.

We went to Los Tres Amigos for supper, which was good, but didn't hit my "spot". Don't you just hate that?

Hey!! We saw the space station pass overhead!! From 9:12 pm for the few minutes it took to travel across the sky, WSW to E. Way Cool.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment