Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday 04.08.2010

I slept, or I might say, rested, a little better last night, mostly because I had the earphones in, listening to the radio. I don't understand that, but it's true. When I turned it off about 3, there was a lovely breeze coming in the window, and I drifted off. I woke a short time later to the large raindrops slapping against the window, so I unfortunately had to close it to keep the rain out. That was about the time Dan got up for work. I didn't hear him leave, though.

I got up around 9, lolling around this morning.

After breakfast, I putzed around the house, and have my project almost finished. I also went out to the pharmacy, post office, and storage unit. Back home, then back over to the storage unit.

When Dan got home, we went out to Los Tres Amigos for a yummy supper. It wasn't too long after getting back home that he fell asleep in his chair. He woke up and went to bed about 8.

I've done some reading on the internet; enough to have eye strain. So I wrote here, and will be done for tonight.

Tomorrow I have a couple of errands, and that's about all.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment