Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday 04.25.2010

I slept better, I think; Dan said I didn't move around as much last night anyway. I got up about 9.

We had a quiet morning before he left for his golf outing. I went out to pick up prescriptions, and decided to go to the home improvement stores looking at carpet choices again. What I came up with is that I'll go back to Bernards in Hale and look at their choices again.

I was surprised that when I got home, Dan was home. He said they got rained out, and it was cold, so they only played 9 holes then went to get something to eat. We visited a bit, he had the television on, and I looked at the computer, reading stuff. It gives me eye strain after a bit.

Of course, he's gone off to bed.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment