Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday 04.18.2010

I used the earphone with my "device", listening to the radio the first part of the night. I rested without hearing someone snoring, and maybe 3 o'clock settled down to sleep. 0430, time to get up.

I got ready for the day. Dan, too, and we left for our J.O.B.s.

A safe drive down, thank you God.

We had a fairly good day with a great group of c0-workers and a group of patients that kept us busy. And finally the night shift came in.

A safe drive home, thanks again.

I had spoken with Daniel as I was leaving Jackson, and to my surprise, he was in bed, snoring, when I got home. And has been the rest of the evening.

I'm pretty tired, but I got a load of laundry washed, dried, and folded, and wrote here. Tomorrow I'm hoping to sleep in the morning, then I'll be going back up to The Lake. Ahh, can't wait.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment