Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday 04.17.2010

This sleep pattern that I have at this "stage" of my life is sure strange. I can't help but wonder if, and, or when, it might change. I try to embrace it, to have positive attitude, to saturate my "rest time" with happiness, so that I get the most benefit possible from the fragmented, short sleep cycles interspersed with the hots and colds of "vasomotor instability". Add the inability to lie comfortably for any longer than 2 minutes on the left side due to the shoulder discomfort and lymph fluid congestion... *sigh*

I got up for work when the alarm came on. Dan had to work today, too, so we breakfasted together before going our ways.

I had a good day, with a good group of co-workers. It was finally time to leave.

A safe drive home, thank you God.

Dan was home, and we caught up on the day before he drifted off to bed. I looked at stuff on the computer, wrote here, and will be tucking in soon.

For another magical night in this gift of life.

Thank you, God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment