Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday 04.26.2010

I slept a few hours, interrupted, before the alarm came on to get up for work. I did call, though, in case I was going to be "on-call".

Nope, it was someone else who wanted to be o/c. I got ready for work.

A safe drive down, thank you God. There is daybreak showing through the clouds...

We had a good day. Busy, but good. I was kind of surprised to see the next shift girls getting ready to start. Woo Hoo!

A safe drive home, with sunglasses on, the whole way, until I got into the complex. Wow, so nice to see daylight during the day.

Dan was golfing, so I had the house to myself to unwind in. He came in an hour or so later. We chatted, he's gone off to bed, and I'm writing here.

Tomorrow is another work day for each of use.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment