Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday 04.19.2010

I did sleep a bit more this morning--I ended up getting out of bed about 0830. I got up and had breakfast, putting things together to go to the lake. I looked at email/correspondence and saw that if I left soon I might catch Diane on her lunch hour (in Mt. Pleasant). I headed out.

I did arrive at lunch time. Her phone had somehow turned off, so she didn't know I was going to stop in. She was surprised, and happy to see me. And timely--she's having the "procedure" tomorrow to alleviated her back pain.

We visited and I went on my way, arriving at the Jacque Cabin about 3 pm. Clear blue sunny sky, and quiet, mid 50's. Lovely.

I unloaded and went outside. Beautiful. I went back in to change clothes and spoke with Daniel, who was going to go "hit some golf balls". After eating, I went back outside and put out the Sunsetter awning, installing the extra support arms and wind deflappers. Sounds funny, but they give extra security to the awning. And while I was out there, the wind blew up. I got it done just as the neighbors came out to do a little yardwork.

We visited a little before Molly (Evelyn's little dog) and I went for a walk. It was really beautiful down Grace Street, out of the wind from the lake.

I hooked Molly back up at home, and went in the JC. I played with the cushion covering project a little more before doing about an hour and a half of yoga, then wrote here.

I'm hoping to sleep tonight, and that the wind stays light, with bright sunshine tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment