Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday 04.12.2010

Another interrupted night with the early morning interruption of the alarm. Oookaaay. I'm up. Dan, too. He had been up a few times in the night, too.

We got ready for work and left in the dark.

I had a good drive down, thank you God. There were several smaller animals that hadn't made it across the road. I'm so glad I didn't interrupt a crossing...

We had a good day with a great group of staff. I was able to go over to the dentist's office and have the new crown installed. It was moderately busy and went well; I think for all of us. Thank you God.

And when it was time to go, I was able to clock out instead of answering a call light and getting caught up with feeding assistance.

A safe drive home, thanks again.

Dan had gone home sometime around noon, saying he still wasn't good. He had been in bed a lot of the afternoon, and in the bathroom a few times, also. Lomotil, and pepto bismol, alternated at appropriated intervals, and he's still gone a couple times since I've been home. He might have to go to the doctor tomorrow.

I work tomorrow, maybe a half day, depending on the census. Which could lead to me going to the Cabin tomorrow instead of Wednesday. We'll see how this all plays out.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment