Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday 04.05.2010

I slept pretty good in the big picture. I knew that Dan had gotten up for work, but didn't hear him leave. I got up about 9.

I had breakfast, putting a list together to kind of keep on track today.

I wrote yesterday's entry, looked at the computer some, then got ready to run errands.

I had 4 stops to make, and with the weather sunny and mid-60's, it wasn't unpleasant. And I got almost everything that was on my list.

Dan called to let me know that he was going to golf after work, so I didn't start dinner right away. I changed the bag and filter in the shop vac, printed some materials from the internet, and showered.

Dan came in, and when he was showered and done with whatever he was doing, I put dinner together and we ate.

He has since gone to bed, and I wrote here.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us. I'd really like to go back up north tomorrow night, but may leave Wednesday morning. Or, I may stay and attend a meeting Wednesday night, and either go Thursday or not at all. Lots of options; don't know what I'm going to do yet.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment