Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday 04.23.2010

Don't you know--the radio was on for 10 minutes this morning before I heard it. I was sleeping good. Out of bed...

Breakfast and on my way. Dan, too.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and another day on the overflow unit. We were busy, and I am thankful that we had a good crew and enough of us to take care of "them". My body got really sore and tired just after lunch, but my friend tylenol helped. Thankfully, my brain did pretty good both yesterday and today. It was finally time to leave.

A safe drive home, thanks again.

Dan was home. He had been shopping, getting himself some new work clothes. He does a good job.

After the fashion show, we settled in for the evening; me with my feet up in the recliner and him in his chair.

Tomorrow is groceries and laundry, hopefully with a late start in the morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment