Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday 03.31.2010

Shoot Dog. I didn't hardly sleep last night. Maybe a couple hours or so. And the alarm came on. Yeah, well, I wasn't sleeping anyway...

I got up and got ready for work. Dan, too.

A safe drive to Jackson, thank you God. I parked and waited for the shuttle, which arrived within 5 minutes.

We had a good day, busy, with enough help. Excellent staff, as usual. I was very happy to see the next shift coming in.

Just before 7pm, a call light came on, and I answered it. A new mom was worried about her baby...30 minutes later I left them reassured and feeling better about being new parents. That part of my job is one of the most rewarding for me.

I got home about 8:30. Daniel had been resting. We chatted a bit, then he had the television on, and I wrote here.

I've been a bit sore today, the tops of my thighs. I'm tired, and hoping to sleep tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment