Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday 03.17.2010

The first hour and a half in bed, sleeping but not really sleeping, in that awareness that I'm awake-but-I'm-asleep, I was cold. With the covers on, and perspiring. Geez, can't a girl have a break??? And I smelled like I was hot, but I felt like I was cold. Very weird. So after an hour and a half of this sleepwake state I got out of bed and walked around the house, had a drink of water, used the restroom, and went back to bed. Fortunately Daniel didn't seem to be bothered. At least, his breathing didn't change, and he didn't mention it today. When I went back to bed, I finally settled down and really did go to sleep.

With the typical intervals. Dan got up and ready for work and I didn't. I settled in for the other half of my bedtime.

I woke about 8:30 to the sun and birdsong. Lovely! I listened to the radio while doing what lymph drainage I could. I ended up doing about 45 minutes. It does make a difference, but it's not a completed process, and it doesn't feel like it, either. Better than it was, though.

I had breakfast, then a shower. After looking through the email, I went out for a walk. Lots of spring flowers up, some of which were in bloom. Praise the Lord for Spring!

Dan got home a bit later. We chatted some, and I was going to make supper when I realized that it was time for me to go to the pool. So I did.

I had a good Finning class. It still amazes me how different exercising in the water is.

When I got home, Dan hadn't eaten yet, so we raided the refrigerator, and came up with a couple plates of leftovers.

Supper over, Dan wasn't long before he went to bed. I wrote here.

Tomorrow is massa-ahh-ge.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment