Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday 03.03.2010

I'm very happy to say that I slept again last night. Although I was still pretty sore, tylenol and motrin helped. I still woke again several times, but was able to go back to sleep. The best part was that I didn't get disrupted between 4 and 7. Dan got up around 8, I think. I dozed again and got out of bed closer to 10.

Ahh. I started laundry, had breakfast, looked at the computer, made a grocery list. Dan was working on his computer stuff. After a bit, he went out to run errands. I got in the shower.

I finished the second load of laundry, worked on my classwork, fixed supper, and ate. My right shoulder is still somewhat sore, and again, the tylenol and motrin help. I went over to the pool for Finning class.

I stretched and finned and was very pleasantly surprised to find that this evening my shoulder feels much better. I hope it stays that way.

Tomorrow I see Leah at 1 pm.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment