Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday 03.30.2010

I was pleasantly surprised to see the clock at 10:04 this morning. The sun was out and the birds were singing noisily. Woo Hoo!!

I got up and breakfasted, and after a bit, I had to go outdoors. So I went for a jog.

It was good; real easy, and I love hearing the birdsong in the established woodsy areas. I met an "old" guy--maybe 70-80--on a bicycle, who rode with me about a mile or so. Bill, I think his name is. He says he rides "miles" each day that he can. I enjoyed the company.

I got in, cooled off, and showered, went to Meijer to pick up a few sale items, then to Gordon Foods, and back home.

Dan had an appointment after work, but when he got home about 5, we had supper.

I went up to the clubhouse for our Condo Association Board Meeting. Geesh. It was a good meeting in that we covered a lot of stuff, but there's a lot of information that we need to know about and understand. My "understander" gets overwhelmed sometimes, but the other new people did too. The developer and the management people were very patient in explaining things to us. We'll have another meeting in a couple weeks.

I finally got home about 10, and of course Daniel is in bed snoring. I think I have a bit of a headache--feels like sinus pressure around the right eye. Tylenol and motrin, here I come.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment