Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday 03.23.2010

I slept pretty good with tylenol and motrin on board. I still woke up a couple of times, but was able to go back to sleep fairly quickly. And then it was 0430...

I got up and got ready for work, and had a good drive down to Jackson, thank you God. Parked and over to the hospital.

We had a fairly good day, overall. We had a patient "go bad" this afternoon, but with the most excellent teamwork of our staff, we got her through, and sent her off to the "stepdown" unit, not quite the intensive care. We heard that she was doing much better, and that she was able to have her baby in for a visit. Thank you God.

And, finally, it was time to go. I finished a couple of loose ends before clocking out.

It was really nice out, with the sun shining and low in the sky. I had a good drive home, thanks again, and it was mostly the gray of dusk when I got home.

I did a load of laundry and talked with Daniel, who is having a good time in Florida.

I'm probably going to go to The Lake tomorrow; the weather is good, and I'd like to see the ice leave, if it's not already gone. All the water here is open now, and has been for a week or so.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment