Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday 03.16.2010

Wake and sleep, sleeping when the radio came on to get up for the day. Ugh. I said a short morning prayer and got out of bed. I'm not sure that Dan even knew I was up.

I left for work and had a safe drive down, thank you God. The shuttle came over and got us.

We had a very good day. (It's been a long time since I've been able to say that.) And the co-workers are great, too. We were able to leave at the end of our shift.

A safe drive home, thanks again, in the daylight. There were 3, maybe 5 dead animals on the road on the way home. Skunks, mostly. Maybe a couple of 'coons.

Dan was home, and said he had a good day. We visited, he looked at the television, I wrote here.

Tomorrow he works, I Don't! I'm sooo looking forward to not getting up in the morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment