Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday 03.02.2010

I feel like I've slept better the last few nights even though I woke up several times. This morning the radio had been on for several minutes before I heard it.

I was really stiff and uncomfortable, so much so that I took tylenol and motrin shortly after I got up. I'm surprised--I thought if I was going to get sore after skiing on Sunday it would have happened sooner.

I got down to Jackson safely, thank you God, and the shuttle finally came over and picked us up.

We had a very busy day; at one point we had 5 babies in 23 minutes. We opened the overflow unit and filled it up, too. I'm not sure how many births total. Maybe 11 or so?

We were all very happy to leave. I rode over to the parking lot and had a safe drive home, thanks again.

Dan was home; it was good to see him. He had been to his golf lesson and was sitting with a club on his lap, practicing a grip.

The rest of the evening was quiet. He's looking at television, I wrote here, and I'm about ready to go to bed.

My right shoulder is stiff and sore, as are all the "major" joints. The little ones hurt, too. 3 more years of the Arimidex, and I hope this discomfort goes away quickly.

Tomorrow is laundry, groceries, and other household responsibilities.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment