Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday 03.18.2010

I slept a little better last night, which translates into the usual wake/hot/cool/sleep cycle. Daniel got up for work; I didn't.

I got up at 8:30. Breakfast, then over to Leah's for a wonderful massa-ahh-ge. The side of my neck that I thought was the problem wasn't as bad as the other side, and she got the kinks worked out. She was also surprised at how full the areas on my side and back were of lymph fluid. She did a good job moving that stuff, too.

Back at home I drank a bunch more water, then went out for a walk in the beautiful sunshine. Wow. Thank you God for the change of seasons.

Dan came home shortly after, and I fixed us some yummy supper. We both commented more than once how tasty it was. (sauteed mushrooms, a bag of spinach added to that; angel hair pasta, all mixed together with a sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce. I added diced chicken, sprinkled with parmesan. Mmmm. We agreed that artichoke hearts would have been a good addition. Almost tasted like Olive Garden)

I cleaned up the kitchen before going to water aerobics.

It was a good class tonight. We used pool noodles tied in a knot and put our feet in it. Very different resistance, and something I can do at the lake.

Dan has packed, getting ready for his trip to Florida. He's planning on leaving early Sunday morning, for a week.

Tomorrow I have a dental appointment for the crown prep for the tooth that broke several weeks ago. I'll be deep breathing and trying to calm my anxiety...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment