Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday 03.11.2010

Another workday. I had restful sleep, just not enough of it when I have to get up at 0430. We each got ready and went on our ways.

A safe drive down, thank you God. I saw the shuttle going up to the hospital, so I thought I'd have just enough time to get parked and get my things together. Um, no. I had enough time to walk the two blocks over before it came back out of the hospital circle drive. It was a lovely walk; 48 degrees, light breeze. Spring?

We had a busy day with a great group of co-workers. I was able to eat my supper after I had clocked out, and before I left for home.

A safe drive back, thanks again, and Dan was home, too. We chatted some about our days, and he's gone off to bed.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us. I'm a bit tired tonight...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment