Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday 03.04.2010

I slept well again last night, but was disappointed when I heard Dan up. I dozed a little after that, but got up about 8:30.

I got myself ready for the day and had breakfast. After breakfast and picking through email, I went out to Meijer.

I did well in the store. When I got back, I unloaded the car, unpacked the bags, put things away, put meat in the crock pot, microwaved it for 10 minutes to give it a jumpstart, and went over to Leah's.

She does such a nice job. I'm happy to have found her, and that I'm able to afford her services. I know there may be a time when I won't, so I'll enjoy it now...

Back at home, I was able to spend some time on the Association stuff. Dan was doing his computer stuff the rest of the afternoon until dinner was ready. I really wanted to go over to the pool again tonight, but dinner got in the way. I didn't do well on time management tonight....

Dan has gone to bed, I'm writing here.

Tomorrow is unplanned, other than going outdoors in the sun.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment