Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday 03.28.2010

Toss and turn, hot and cold, wake and sleep and wake again. The alarm tells me it's time to get up for work.

Dan had to get up, too, a half hour later. We got ready and left the house for our destinations.

I had a safe drive down, thank you God. I parked and walked over to the hospital.

We had a pretty good day with a great crew. Then, at 5:30 or so, the fan turned on. We scrambled around, night shift came in, we finished what we had done/were doing and documented it. The wonderful night shift took over, picking up the end-pieces. Thank you, night shift.

A good drive home, thanks again, in the rain. I really like my car in the rain. No more "rain on the tent" noises with the hard top, and with the tires I put on last year, I love the way the vehicle handles on wet pavement.

Dan was home, working on his computer again. We visited before he went off to bed.

I wrote here and am ready to go to bed myself.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment