Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday 03.21.2010

I didn't hardly sleep last night--I was waiting for Daniel to wake up and be on his way. As it turned out, I was just drifting off about 4:30 when he got out of bed. I got up with him. Within a half hour, he was on his way to Florida. I went back to bed, hoping to sleep this morning.

I did, but not well. That's ok. I got up about 9:30; Dan had texted a message saying he was in Indianapolis. I called him; he was having a good drive so far with no weather.

I had breakfast, then decided to take the shower doors off and clean the insides of the glass and the tracks and such. It went much better than I thought it might, and it was actually not difficult at all. And the shower looks brand new again!

I spoke with Dan a few more times throughout the day, and he got into some of that heavy rain for a while. He finally stopped in Kennesaw, Georgia, at a Days Inn, about 5:30. He says he's about 6 hours from his destination (Ocala, FL), and will leave early in the morning to be able to arrive before his 1PM tee time. Oookaaay. That's a lotta driving.

I vacuumed, exercised, showered, did some reading, had supper, wrote here.

Tomorrow is a workday for me.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment