Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday 03.29.2010

I slept fair, with the usual afflictions. Dan left for work and I got up about 9:30 feeling mostly rested, though my feet are still sore from the previous two workdays.

I got up and breakfasted and after I watched "Sewing With Nancy" (I know, but I enjoy it) I showered.

After picking through the email, I went out for errands. I got back about 3:30, and started dinner after Daniel called that he was on his way home.

We had a good supper. He worked on his computer, I looked at the Condominium Association stuff for the Board meeting tomorrow night.

He has gone to bed.

I have actually felt pretty good today. My left shoulder feels a little "different"--full maybe?--but maybe the yoga-type stretches is why.

The full moon has come across the clear sky, bringing Spring with it.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment