Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday 03.15.2010

I slept fair, waking at the usual intervals, and again when the radio came on. I got up and ready for work. Dan rolled over to get the light out of his eyes.

A safe drive down, thank you God. And while I was waiting for the shuttle, I figured out how to change the time on the clock. That was a good thing. When it was apparent that the shuttle wasn't coming, we walked the blocks over to the hospital. And we heard Robins!!

We had a great day today with a great group of co-workers. At the end of the shift, Daniel had brought the 2005 Vibe to Jackson for the girl who had bought it. After making the transaction in the parking lot (she's a co-worker), Dan and I stopped and had a bite to eat on the way home.

At home, we settled in for the evening. Dan's got the television on and I wrote here.

Tomorrow is a workday for me.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment