Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday 03.01.2010

Dan woke me up this morning; looking at the clock, the radio had been on about 10 minutes. Time to get up. I was finishing "putting myself together" when the phone rang. On-call. Okay. I was going to back to bed, but decided to have a little bowl of cereal first. Then I changed back into my pajamas and went back to bed.

I was sleeping when the phone rang again. Dan was up, it was close to 9 o'clock. I had to go in to work.

A good drive down, thank you God, in the sunshine! Bonus! I walked over to the hospital and clocked in.

Seems there was a need for staff on other floors, and 2 of us were called in to go out and help. I was "sitting" with a one-to-one 1:1 patient. Which went ok in the long run.

It was a long afternoon, but at 7 PM another person arrived to take over so that I could leave.

A safe drive home, thanks again, and I see that the downspout has separated from the eave at the top and is hanging from only one bracket. The bottom looks to have been mutilated by a plow or, more likely, the snowblower. Another maintenance issue for them.

Dan and I visited a bit before he went off to bed and I sat down with the computer.

Tomorrow is a workday, but not sure I'll be needed. Maybe the phone will ring...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment